Frequently Asked Questions
Manchester Community Market Details:
Day of the Week: Thursday
Time: 3:00PM - 6:30PM
Start Date: June 15th, 2017
Last Day: October 12th, 2017
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE MARKET?
WHERE DO I PARK?
There is free parking in the Hartnett Lot which is entered from 451 Chestnut St. There is metered parking available along each of the four streets that surround the park: Chestnut St., Hanover St. Pine St. or Concord St., however, there is plenty of free parking available inside the lot pictured below.
HOW DO I FIND THE MARKET?
The market location is in Victory Park. You can use 105 Concord St. as a GPS location and it will bring you to the park. Or click the map below to navigate.
- If you are purchasing meats, and it is a hot summer day, you may want to pack a bag with ice, or freeze a 2 liter bottle or milk carton, and put it in the bottom of your cart or bag to keep your food safe and your vegetables fresh.
- If you have small children, you may want to bring a stroller as it could end up being a lot of walking or standing.
- Bring your camera or camera phone! Farmers markets provide beautiful backdrops for photos. Please feel free to tag us on facebook or tweet about us, it helps the farmers and helps increase the consumption of local, healthy foods!
- Bring your SNAP card if you have one. Try our Granite State Market Match program and double your swipe amount!
- Bring CASH if you can. Our market does offer credit and debit card usage for a fee. If you don't have cash, you can utilize your debit or credit card and receive tokens to spend at the market, but the easiest method of payment is cash. Also, some vendors do accept debit/credit cards individually, but not all of them.
- You can bring a blanket if you would like to sit on the grass, under the shade trees, and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Dogs are allowed, we see lots of lovely creatures big and small at the market. Please keep them from doing their business in the market area. Consider bringing dog waste bags.